New Jersey FREE mental health
Family in Crisis?
Child out of control?
At home often arguments get heated,
Situations get out of control,
families call the police.
Making crisis calls to Mobile Response hotline 24 hours a day, seven days a week: Services are available to help children and teenagers who are experiencing an emotional or behavioral crisis. The services are designed to defuse an immediate crisis, keep children and their families safe, and maintain the children in their own homes.
Children’s system of care program is monitored by the insurance provider PerformCareNJ. The program is funded by the Department of Children and Families in New Jersey, for prevention and intervention services to children and teenagers. Services are free, private and confidential.
call (877) 652 – 7624
Families contact PerformCareNJ representative on the phone, be prepared to tell the worker:
1. things happening for your child at home
2. issues in school and in the community
3. any new behaviors or mental health issues
4. concerns with Autism, ASD or Developmental Disabilities/Services
5. past interventions and mental health history
6. your worries about your child?
7. why do you need Mobile Response to come out today?
If you find you have
dug yourself in a hole,
© All Rights Reserved. JIS (732) 614-6145